Lumorinse is a green, photosensitive mouthwash that is swished in the mouth before the application of the Lumoral light.
The mouthwash is prepared just before use by dissolving the tablet in water with the measuring cup provided in the Lumoral Starter Kit.
- Using a measuring cup, measure 30 ml of water into a cup or glass
- Drop the effervescent tablet into water, allow it to dissolve.
- Swish in your mouth for 60 seconds.
- Spit out in the sink.
- Position the Lumoral mouthpiece in place
- Apply light with the Lumoral mouthpiece for 10 minutes.
Active substance: Indocyanine green 7.0 mg
Composition: Mannitol, xylitol, ascorbic acid, sodium bicarbonate, polyvidone, indocyanine green, magnesium stearate, silica, peppermint flavor.
Quantity: Each pack contains 3x10 tablets.
Storage: At room temperature, in the original package, protected from light. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.